The Beginning of Space
The universe started out as disorganized matter. Over time, that matter began to form structure. Pieces would rotate, adjust themselves, and connect to form organized matter. Soon, this structured matter began to form life and meaning. However, that meaning wouldn’t make much sense to us now. We only remember these moments through games like Tetris.
Our space-time continuum had not yet formed a solid time stream. Random matter formed into beings and objects reminiscent of events further down the timeline. Together, however, it didn’t make much sense. Still, many of these random conglomerates of space and time would be recognizable to us, such as plumbers, mushrooms, princesses, starfoxes, metroids, giant apes, hedgehogs, furry animals, and a little yellow circle that was scared of ghosts. Sometimes these beings appeared as heroes, and other times they would simply smash each other, despite the fact that they were brothers of a sort. There were no worlds as we think of them. It was all semi-organized chaos.
The Beginning of Time
The space/time continuum as we know it would not form until many years later. The universe was in chaos. We can assume that out of this chaos arose the first supreme beings. Three of these beings were Din the Goddess of Power, Nayru the Goddess of Wisdom, and Farore the Goddess of Courage. Together, they formed the first world called Hyrule and placed a power on it, known as the Triforce.
Many adventures were had as demons tried to gain possession of the Triforce. A hero would always rise up to meet the opposition, guided by the Triforce itself. The Triforce formed a link between these heroes, which is how they all gained their name, Link. The hero (or heroes) were all connected, each one a regeneration of the previous.
Over many years, the planet evolved. The Triforce became part of the planet’s evolution. The people became lords over time, and the link formed in the beginning between the Triforce and Link, became part of the population at large. Over the course of millennia, the planet’s name changed, from Hyrule to Gallifrey.
~From the Journal of Alice, pp. 23-26.
14 Billion Years Ago
- The Big Bang.
14-12 Billion Years Ago
- Matter begins to organize (Tetris)
12-10 Billion Years Ago
- Random happenings in space and time. Consciousness begins. Time is not yet steady, meaning the forms matter takes are seemingly random yet familiar. (Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Metroid, Starfox, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man)
- A race of supreme beings rise out of the chaos. It is unknown whether they always existed or evolved from the chaos.
8 Billion Years Ago
- Time begins to solidify, it is still somewhat fluid and unpredictable.
- The planet Hyrule is formed by Goddesses Din, Nayru, and Farore.
- Link forms a connection with the Triforce. This causes his reincarnation.
7 Billion Years Ago
- The descendants of Link eventually become the Time Lords.
- Hyrule is called, in a more modern language, Gallifrey.
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Donkey Kong
- Doctor Who
What is the Ultimate Fandom Timeline:
The Ultimate Fandom Timeline is a hypothetical amalgamation of stories from across all major fandoms. It answers the question, “What if EVERYTHING was connected?” So it places the major timelines in order of how they could relate to each other. It is told from the perspective of a fictional character, Alice, who thinks that all the major stories are somehow real and connected and that it’s a huge coverup that prevents us from realizing this fact.
Support For All Timelines:
All Timelines’s lists, reading orders, and guides are made possible by reader support on Patreon.
If you like All Timelines's reading orders/timelines and want exclusive reader rewards, your support on Patreon would be tremendously appreciated! Rewards include:
- Patreon-only updates on what goes on behind the scenes and what's up and coming.
- Priority reading order requests
- Regular Q&A
- A direct hand in growing All Timelines!
- Promotions of your site, blog, or YouTube channel!
- And more!
Any size contribution will help keep All Timelines alive and full of new geek culture guides and content. Support All Timelines on Patreon for exclusive rewards. Thank you for reading!