What started as a small, gritty realization of one of DC’s minor characters, the Green Arrow, has turned into a huge television universe. This is the Arrowverse timeline, putting it all together.
What’s on the Arrowverse Timeline?
Welcome to our unofficial Arrowverse timeline, which assembles all of the media comprising the DCTV universe that started with Arrow on the CW. This is just one of our DC Comics timelines. This timeline includes media from the following:
- Arrow: The CW show following Oliver Queen as Green Arrow as he defends Star City.
- The Flash: The CW show following Barry Allen who gains super speed and becomes the Flash, defending his home town of Central City.
- Legends of Tomorrow (LoT): A time-travel adventure on the CW, featuring multiple characters.
- Vixen: An animated adventure found exclusively online. It features the character Vixen, a woman from Detroit with a magic totem that allows her to gain the abilities of any animal.
- Constantine: A show that originally debuted on NBC, but ended after one season. The show was adopted into the Arrowverse timeline when the main character appeared on a season 4 episode of Arrow.
- Tie-in comics: Several shows have tie-in comics and a few books that flesh out the characters/stories.
- Supergirl: Though Supergirl exists in an alternate dimension from the Arrowverse, the Flash does possess the ability to travel the multiverse, therefore making it possible to meet Supergirl in her own dimension. Additionally, this show eventually merged with the main Arrowverse timeline.
We hope you enjoy this unofficial Arrowverse timeline, and please let us know if there are any inconsistencies or errors. Furthermore, if you loved this timeline, be sure to look at some of our other timelines, like Smallville.
How to Use This Arrowverse Timeline
For the Arrowverse, you have the following features:
- Titles that link to an expanded page for each item.
- Sorting by Title, Series, Media Type, Writer, and Release Date
- Filtering by Media Type or Writer.
Feel free to click on individual items to see more information! As always, if you have questions or comments about this timeline, we recommend you visit our contact page. We hope you enjoy.